Surgical and Orthopedic Veterinary Services
The Hillcrest Animal Hospital team offers comprehensive surgical options for the treatment of a wide range of soft tissue and orthopedic disorders, excluding those involving the eye and central nervous system. Surgical services include but are not limited to:
- Spays and neuters
- Wound repairs
- Soft tissue surgery (mass removals from all parts of the body)
- Eye surgery (third eyelid protrusion, mass removals, etc.)
- Dental cleaning and extractions
- Orthopedic surgery (medial patella luxation repair, cruciate repair, joint surgery)
- Airway/respiratory surgery (brachycephalic surgery)
- Advanced abdominal surgery (splenectomy, bladder surgery, mass removals)
- Oncologic Surgery
- Advanced soft tissue surgery
Our staff is highly skilled in performing veterinary surgeries and will make every effort to ensure that your pet receives the very best care. Our focus on patient safety, pain management, and employing the most current surgical practices is designed to exceed your expectations and put your concerns to rest. Our staff of compassionate, caring professionals will monitor your pet before, during, and after surgery and will take exceptional care to ensure a safe and complete recovery for your pet. We are happy to address any questions or concerns you may have about surgery, including concerns about anesthesia, pain management, or postoperative care.
When your pet is ready to go home, we will review your postoperative care and medication instructions with you. If any questions arise after your pet returns home or at any other time during the postoperative period, call us. We welcome your questions and will do all we can to help your pet recover fully. Help is only a phone call away.