Hillcrest Animal Hospital offers advanced care in internal medicine including oncology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, cardiology, neurology, urology, immunology, as well as pulmonary and reproductive disorders. The internal medicine veterinarians have extensive training which allows them to perform advanced medicine diagnostics and procedures such as endoscopy.
Internal medicine is the medical specialty dealing with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders. Hillcrest’s internal medicine department is comprised of leaders in veterinary diagnostics, and attracts patients with veterinary needs in a wide variety of different sub-specialties, such as:
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
- Cardiology (heart related disorders)
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)
- Urology (the study of urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Reproductive Issues
Our advanced diagnostic procedures include fiber optic endoscopy, bronchoscopy, ultrasonography and echocardiography, all implemented in a fully digital facility. These advanced diagnostic and imaging techniques give Hillcrest Animal Hospital the power to effectively diagnose and treat the internal ailments of your pet.